I started “Bad Day All Day!” because of the alarming lack of off-season training and conditioning programs for Defensive Backs. In fact, there is no noticeable “footprint” accessible on the internet. If your son needed training to improve his skill set as a DB there were no opportunities to explore. If there are any training programs in existence I couldn’t find them. So I started my own program and library.

Please note that some of the articles posted have been written by others which I have collected over the years and I take no attribution for their work. I thank them for contributing to the evolution and improvement of the game.

Have a Bad Day All Day!!!


Saturday, August 27, 2011

Pass Route Concepts

There are many Offensive Pass Route packages utilized against today’s defenses. They are used to exploit the inherent weaknesses in each pass defense scheme. The more "Concepts" you understand the better you will be at defending your opponent. There are more but these are the most often used. They are categorized by “Concept” and all combinations can be used out of any set. 



I will have more Route Concepts in future posts so until then, have a Bad Day All Day!




No comments:

Post a Comment