I started “Bad Day All Day!” because of the alarming lack of off-season training and conditioning programs for Defensive Backs. In fact, there is no noticeable “footprint” accessible on the internet. If your son needed training to improve his skill set as a DB there were no opportunities to explore. If there are any training programs in existence I couldn’t find them. So I started my own program and library.

Please note that some of the articles posted have been written by others which I have collected over the years and I take no attribution for their work. I thank them for contributing to the evolution and improvement of the game.

Have a Bad Day All Day!!!


Sunday, August 14, 2011

First Post

Hello and thank you for visiting what I hope will be a long running venture complete with detailed information for those Defensive Backs and DB coaches wishing there was one site from which to glom information. I have a lot of my own writings interspersed among those of others and to be completely honest, I don't know for certain whose is what’s and what is whose so I simply piled it all together into one giant database for all to glean from. 


I hope you enjoy having a one stop shop to gather your Defensive back needs.

Brian



No comments:

Post a Comment